A UNIQUE OFFER DEDICATED TO VETERINARIANS AND SCIENTISTS
TECHNOLOGY FOR A PRECISE VET DIAGNOSIS.
EQUIMETRE VET can collect the full ECG of a horse for an exercise session. It can be analysed by the best software available today : Kubios HRV®. Sports and physical parameters complete the analysis giving a clear overview of the horse’s fitness.
EQUIMETRE VET is scientifically validated, and opens up new perspectives for scientists.
A KEY ASSET TO ANALYSE EQUINE PERFORMANCE AND HEALTH
The sensor is easy to use : an veterinary chip reader automatically recognises each individual horse with the data collected, for easy storage, archiving and tracking
Sports and physical parameters are also collected like locomotion data (amplitude, rhythm, gait, …) or GPS data (position, speed, distance, altimetry) to give you a global vision of the horses’ health and fitness.
The Arioneo Team has patented the only ergonomic electrodes able to get a full ECG during effort, which makes it possible to detect potential cardiac pathologies. Whatever discipline the horse is training for, EQUIMETRE VET insures a follow-up during effort and at rest.
“EQUIMETRE establishes itself as a partner of horse health and performance. The quality of the measurements is such that they can be used to establish a diagnosis of cardiac arrhythmia based on the recorded electrocardiogram.”
conceived for daily VETERINARY use
An elastic girth is attached in contact with the skin and can fit every type of horse. The sensor can be fixed to the dedicated pocket on the saddle cloth or directly on the girth so that it can be used for every discipline.
A simple pressure is enough to activate the device and it can be used on every type of girth.
The elastic girth is equipped with patented Arioneo electrodes ensuring the quality of the recorded heart signal.
a completE report realised in partnership with esmp
The offer includes a premium license of the current best ECG analysis software of the market : Kubios HRV® or 5 ECG analysis from our partner Equine Sports Medicine Practice, specialised in intern sport horses and race horses medicine.
In Kubios reports you will get:
- Accurate QRS and pulse wave detection
- Automatic artefact correction algorithm
- Automatic analysis sample generation
- Computes all commonly used time-domain, frequency domain and nonlinear HRV analysis parameters
- Time-varying analysis (time trends within e.g. 24-hour recordings or exercise and recovery periods)
- Automatic correction algorithm for correcting missed, extra and misaligned beats from RR interval time series
- Stress level and indexes for parasympathetic (PNS) and sympathetic nervous system (SNS) activities
- Spectograms with “fire” colormap, a graphical illustration of dynamic changes in HRV components, at glance, one can appreciate how stress affects the cardiovascular system and how therapeutic actions can hasten recovery
- ECG printout option for printing the ECG signal (signe lead) on a standard paper ECG layout
- PDF reports with detailed HRV analysis results and graphics
A WEB PLATFORM AND AN APP ADAPTED FOR VETERINARIANS
Equimetre web platform allows you to analyse replays of working sessions, to monitor over time, to compare horses and to use the raw data extraction functionality for further analysis.
- Sports parameters: speed, GPS tracking, altimetry
- Locomotion parameters: stride length, stride frequency, symmetry, regularity
- Physiological paramters: heart rate, cardio indicators, ECG
The live app gives a live display of the ECG, providing with live veterinary analysis support (adjustable scrolling speed, rewind, zooms) and gives you the opportunity to analyse sports parameters (speed, locomotion) in comparison with physiological parameters.
TRY EQUIMETRE VET
ARE YOU A TRAINING FLAT ?
ARE YOU TRAINING HARNESS RACING ?